About Me

I am wife to my wonderful husband, mother to two adult children and Nana to one special granddaughter. I also share my heart and my home with several furbabies. Being creative doesn't come easily to me, but I love to try.
Bella Blinkie with Border
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

~ A Whimsical Thanksgiving Canvas ~

We probably don't give much thought about the plump little beastie that graces most of our tables on Thanksgiving day except for how hot to set the oven and how long to cook the little guy.  ;-(  
I went a little crazy with the texture on this one just BECAUSE I was in a mood to do so.  There are no cricut cuts.  The little birdie is hand cut.  There is stitching, paint and rub ons on his feathers.  There is modeling paste and cardboard and ribbon and beads on this canvas.  I hope you enjoy it.  Thanks for stopping by!
Here's my rendition of what he may say to you, given the opportunity........




  


2 comments:

  1. He's perfect!! The extra texture & "stuff" seem to belong on this one just looks "right". Was that a "therapy" decision for YOU or did you just wanna do one that had more on it ; ) ???

    While I sympathize with the plump little beastie's plight...I'm really hoping that he doesn't say anything to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it was therapeutic! I just couldn't stop ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I treasure each comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love!