About Me

I am wife to my wonderful husband, mother to two adult children and Nana to one special granddaughter. I also share my heart and my home with several furbabies. Being creative doesn't come easily to me, but I love to try.
Bella Blinkie with Border
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Lazy Days of Summer

The last couple of weeks have been hectic around here, so I haven't had much time to be crafty.  David and I took a 2 day trip to Gettysburg just for fun and had a great horseback ride of the battlefields.


Two days after we returned, the great derecho storm of 2012 hit our area and we were without power for a couple of days during one of the hottest stretches I can remember.

Once the power was restored, my daughter's BFF and boyfriend came to stay for a few days.  It was good seeing her again and my granddaughter was thrilled to have someone new to tell her stories to.

I've got two birthdays to make cards for this month, so I need to find my mojo soon.  One is for my mother-in-law who will be turning 89 at the end of the month.  So stay tuned....they'll be coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure each comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love!