About Me

I am wife to my wonderful husband, mother to two adult children and Nana to one special granddaughter. I also share my heart and my home with several furbabies. Being creative doesn't come easily to me, but I love to try.
Bella Blinkie with Border
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Birthdays in July

July is birthday month for two special people in my life.  The first in my "surrogate" daughter.  She is my daughter's BFF and is celebrating the big 30 this year, so I wanted to create a very special card for her.  She loves all things nature, so I felt the butterflies would be a great choice.  I used Kate's ABCs for the cuts for this card.  I added some glossy accents to the base cut of the butterflies.  The butterfly wings were run through my cuttlebug using the small dots folder.  The sentiment at the top was stamped and some mint green jewels added.  Hope you enjoy!



Next, I need to work on the card for my MIL who will be turning 89 this year, so stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure each comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love!