About Me

I am wife to my wonderful husband, mother to two adult children and Nana to one special granddaughter. I also share my heart and my home with several furbabies. Being creative doesn't come easily to me, but I love to try.
Bella Blinkie with Border
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, June 5, 2016

~Where has she been???

I've been here. 

Just super super busy. Between October and March is my really, really heads down time at work.  And then I opened my eyes one day and it was June!  Ok, seriously time to catch up.  I know these topics are way out of date, but I need to get there posted here so I can get caught up to the present, so bear with me.

The first one would be the annual Halloween treat bags for Tacoah's classroom.  This year I have a button maker (woohoo!) so I made each of the kids a spooktacular magnet as part of their treat bags.  I used my Explore to cut/print each child's pumpkin name tag and attached their magnet with a foam pop dot.  The purple bags (love them!) were cheap at Walmart.  They worked and the kids love their treats!





Next, I took Kathy Racoosin (thedailymarker) up on another 30 day color challenge.  I just love these challenges as it really forces me to spend some time being creative.  Some days it was only 5 minutes, but the point was that I colored everyday for 30 days.  Here are some of my favorites.  I'll be back!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure each comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love!