About Me

I am wife to my wonderful husband, mother to two adult children and Nana to one special granddaughter. I also share my heart and my home with several furbabies. Being creative doesn't come easily to me, but I love to try.
Bella Blinkie with Border
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 24, 2014

~Birthday & Graduation Cards

Summers are always full of birthdays and graduations.  My mother in law will turn 91 on the 27th, so I made these two cards.  The first is from David and me and came straight off of Creative Cards.  I added a few little pearl embellishments.  Easy peasy.  The second one is from the kids and I used a cut from Kate's ABC.  The paper for both was from MME Happy Day.

 

 
 
Next up is a graduation card I made for my hairdresser.  She just completed a two year course of studies to obtain her medical assistant certification.  Fortunately (for me), she will still work part time as a hairdresser.  That's good because I don't have the stamina to find a new one.  Did that 3 years ago and was not fun.  I used a cut from Wrap It Up on this one and the paper is TC You are My Happy.
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure each comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love!