About Me

I am wife to my wonderful husband, mother to two adult children and Nana to one special granddaughter. I also share my heart and my home with several furbabies. Being creative doesn't come easily to me, but I love to try.
Bella Blinkie with Border
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, November 8, 2013

~Halloween Layout - Hey No Zombies!

Ok, so we managed to avoid the zombies this year, but it was a close call.  I just brought home a boo-tiful princess gown and all thoughts of blood and guts vanished!  I used the Recollections Haunted Manor stack, lots of stitching and some burlap. The title was cut from Storybook at 2.5".  Thanks for stopping by!



 
These pics were all about the pumpkins.  This one was plastic and lit up and was adorned with a glittery hat that Tacoah and I made.  But of course, she did carve one too.  The title was cut with Hello Kitty Font at 1" and 1.25".
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure each comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love!