About Me

I am wife to my wonderful husband, mother to two adult children and Nana to one special granddaughter. I also share my heart and my home with several furbabies. Being creative doesn't come easily to me, but I love to try.
Bella Blinkie with Border
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, June 5, 2016

September 2015 projects

September was back to school month and there were also several swaps going on with my crafty friends.  The first order of business was to make a fall wreath for my front door.  This was my very first wreath ever, and I really like the way it turned out.

And then there were the fall pocket letter swaps.  This is a new endevor as well and these little things can be as simple or complicated as you want.  They are a kind of crafty pen pal letter.




And finally there were the usual birthday and get well cards.
 
Stay tuned.  More coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure each comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love!